34K Gravel Tester
Event Notes and Racer Instructions
- Race entry fee: $25.00
- Registration deadline is June 9th
- $10.00 from every entry will be donated to the Holmes County Trail Fund
- All riders will also receive an FBG T-shirt.
- Mandatory pre-ride meeting at 8:50 AM
- Ride start: 9:00 AM sharp
- This event is for those that want to experience a portion of the FBG route and donate to a good cause. If you're new to gravel racing and don't have the fitness for the 100K+ or 200K+ but still want to experience part of the FBG, then this route is for you. Gather some friends and family, and make an adventure out of it while donating to a good cause.
- Course route will be available in late May
- There is no chip timing for this event
- There will be no category or place classification for this event
- Free post-race refreshments from Yuengling beer (Must be 21 years of age or older) Grilled dinner from Buckeye Deli will be on sale after the event